Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It's 76 and Sunny...
...And there isn't a cloud in the sky... Beautiful blue as far as the eye can see. It's officially SPRING!

When I was a teenager, still living at home with the parental units, I remember this time of year vividly... you'd hear Bill's charger zooming up the street (where otherwise it would be parked safely away in his garage only going out when forced to do so). The neighbor kids would emerge to scream, yell and run around the yards. Friends would come visiting. -- I hear the car and run to the window... is he stopping here? Oh yay! He is! - I tear downstairs pausing at the door to run my fingers through my hair before calmly walking outside with a smile. "Hey! how you been?" Not long after Shelly would come up from down the street... Oh hey, here's Brady and Tim and Jim... Before you know it, the gang's all here.

What IS it about weather like this makes you wanna go outside and play!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Yeah the winters in Ohio tend to get to you after a while. Being a native I KNOW!!! Thats why I moved away in the first place. I can handle anything if it doesn't involve 8 months of crappy weather (much of which is also cold).