Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Beeping Televisions

Okay, maybe I don't understand how things work. Or maybe I do... Maybe I should hold this idea to myself and see if I can patent it or somehow come up with the machinery to do it myself and make millions... but alas I don't have the means or the time so I'm going to have to give this idea away for free...

I was watching George Lopez' stand up comedy act the other night and I was really irritated at the constant censorship beeps. So it got me to wondering...Why can't someone come up with a feature on televisions that will beep out curse words? Something that parents can enable and can even add or remove words as they see fit. I dunno, maybe they don't like the phrase "poopy head" -- they can add it to the blocked word list. This way, the rest of us can watch a show without the irritating and disruptive bleeps while those who have small children (who probably shouldn't have this show playing in the first place) can turn on the bad word blocker. Then we're all happy! I dunno, just a thought.

4 comments:

Cristy at Living Donor 101 dot com said...

um thighs? You don't understand how thighs work? Somehow I'm thinking you've got typo there! lmao....

Kimmie said...

Dangit! Okay I fixed it... Yes I know how thighs work... i don't know how THINGS work :) This is what happens when your editor is subscribed to your blog :) heh heh

Cristy at Living Donor 101 dot com said...

your editor whose brain has half shut down cuz I couldn't figure out what you were TRYING to say!

Kimmie said...

You know, it's funny Sergio - because I always think of you when I see him! Mostly because he reminds me of your humor -- Not because all mexicans look alike (heh heh..people who don't know me and don't know you are now going to think I'm a racist... great!)
xoxo Kimmie