Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Computers, computers, computers

I finally got that motherboard and processor my brother sent me. I finally upgraded my computer - While not a huge upgrade, a little faster processor, a hell of a lot better graphics card, lots and lots of RAM and a new SATA hard drive. I've decided that this time I'm going to set it up perfectly so that there are not any of those little annoyances (Everyone has these - something goes wonky on your machine and instead of fixing it, you deal, or find a work around and vow to deal with it when you have more time. In my world, more time means working on everyone else's computers before my own.) So we're up and running and humming along. Life is good for the moment. (Other than finding that a 400GB Harddrive that I had laying around is toast.)

No comments: