Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm Pissed

I want nothing to do with the "New INXS". Is JD talented? Yes. Does he have rock star qualities? Yes. Is he right for INXS? No. Will they be doing a Rock Star INXS 2006? More than likely.

JD should be perusing a solo career. He has his own ideas and visions and I don't see him as a team player. I see a strong case of LSD (Lead Singer Disease) in his future (hints of which were more than visible during the course of the show). Marty on the other hand, when put side by side with Michael Hutchence, is the most fitting candidate to fill those shoes in my honest opinion. He has vision, he has drive, he has talent and he's only going to continue to grow as an artist. If that boy doesn't become a huge star I'll eat my hat.

And MiG...What can you say about MiG? That guy is so damn talented I can't even believe it! It's obvious that his "niceness" was a hurdle that the band couldn't get past. Which is a shame. MiG too will meet with great success.

I want all those hours of my life back that I wasted watching this atrocity. If not for the gifts of Marty (his song "Trees"), MiG, Suzy, and Jordis I think I'd find a way to sue the network for damages. That is all...

No comments: